Organic SEO is the foundation of all successful digital marketing strategies. Without it, strategies like paid advertising, review marketing and social media won’t be as effective as they could be. Organic SEO encompasses the set of best practices that build trust with both search engine algorithms and human users, so getting it right is paramount!
RevLocal has seen the positive growth impact that a thorough organic SEO strategy can have on businesses of any size, which is why we are taking you through a deep-dive of our Organic SEO Plan!
This blog gives you everything to know about our Organic SEO Plan:
- How it works
- What to expect
- Why make the investment?
Let’s dive in!
1. How Our Organic SEO Plan Works
The main goal of our Organic SEO Plan is to get your business’s website on the first page of relevant search results in top search engines like Google and Bing.
We make this happen in a few ways:
- Establishing trust with search engines through quality, optimized on-site content that algorithms will serve for relevant queries
- Publishing up-to-date business profiles on all search engines so that no customer is missed
- Making sure all backend site code is optimized for easy search engine crawlability
…and much more!
View a detailed breakdown of more services our Organic SEO Plan offers your business’s online presence here!
2. What to Expect
As with all digital marketing strategies, it takes time for search engines to view your business as credible and for marketers to test and continue to optimize for increased site traffic.
In the first 30 days of signing up with our Organic SEO Plan, our SEO Specialists will conduct a site audit, report on website improvement recommendations, and begin keyword targeting. In the next two to five months of our partnership, our Specialists will continue to optimize your business’s site and gain new triggering keywords. During this time, you can expect to see your business’s website rank higher in search results and an increase in quality site traffic. At the six-month mark, your strongest keywords should be getting your business to the first page of search results! We celebrate and keep working to solidify your stellar online reputation and expand into new keywords and markets.
To see more details on what tools we use to get this done, view our Plan Tiers!
3. Why Make the Investment?
Having a digital marketing partner to manage and improve your business’s Organic SEO profile can mean big growth for your business. Our goal is to get you on the first page of relevant search results and here’s why:
- 99% of online users don’t click past the first page of search results. We want your business to be their top pick!
- 75% of all clicks go to the first three search results. After we get you on the first page, we won’t stop until you’re at the top.
- There are 5.6 million Google searches every day. We know your business is the best to serve many of those queries.
- When your business’s website matches with relevant keywords and search queries, those searches have a higher intent to buy which means more sales for your business.
Once your website gets in front of the right people, our SEO Specialists don’t stop there!
- We optimize your business’s website with strong calls-to-action for users with a high intent to buy.
- We reduce your website’s bounce rate by publishing quality content and creating a user-friendly experience.
- We make it easy for customers to purchase or respond to calls-to-action directly on your site.
With hundreds of different ranking signals, having Organic SEO experts on your team makes all the difference. Our Organic SEO Plan offers flexible and balanced strategies so that both search engine algorithms and your ideal customers trust your business!
The Organic SEO Plan is a tiered system so that your business gets the personalization it needs based on its size, location, and goals. View the Tiers here!
To learn more about this Organic SEO Plan, visit the plan page or contact us for a consultation!