Have you ever wondered why your competitors rank higher than you in Google? The short answer is that they have a better optimized online presence.
However, that doesn’t mean you can’t improve your business’s ranking! By using local search, review marketing, paid advertising and social media, you can work your way ahead of the competition.
And we’re here to help! In partnership with SCORE of Colorado Springs, Anne Blair of RevLocal will be presenting a workshop on Four Digital Marketing Strategies That Improve Your Google Ranking.
This exclusive workshop will be held on Tuesday, October 13th from 11 A.M. to 12:30 P.M. MDT.
Here’s what Anne had to say about her upcoming presentation:
I am excited to talk about utilizing the new ‘word of mouth’ and how to reach people right when they need you. I love shifting perspectives!
For only $25, you’ll be able to attend this virtual presentation and have access to Anne’s knowledge of the online world. During the workshop, Anne will cover:
- How to improve your Google ranking
- Ways to generate more reviews for your business and how to respond to reviews
- How to get in front of customers at the right time by using paid advertising
- Social media tips to engage with your followers and build your brand
When it comes to leveraging the internet and understanding how to attract new customers, Anne is a wonderful resource for businesses within the community.
This workshop is approaching quickly, so be sure to save your spot today.
Here’s a quick recap of the event information:
- Title: Four Digital Marketing Strategies That Improve Your Google Ranking
- Date: Tuesday, October 13th
- Time: 11 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.
At RevLocal, we help local businesses and multi-location brands improve their digital presence by using a personalized approach to marketing.
Ready to partner with RevLocal? Click here to send a message to Anne to learn which strategies are best for your business!