When it comes to digital marketing, there are a lot of terms you may be unfamiliar with. As a business owner, it’s important to understand the basics, especially when it comes to Google My Business (GMB).
Guess what? You’re in luck! Join us on September 29th from 9:30 A.M. to 11 A.M. MDT for an online workshop that covers Everything You Need to Know About Google My Business.
In partnership with SCORE of Denver, our very own Courtney Malkin will be leading this workshop. In this online event, here’s what you’ll learn from Courtney:
- How to claim and optimize your GMB listing
- Ways to create engaging content for your target audience and Google
- Best practices for generating and managing reviews
- How to use analytics to build up your online profile to get in front of new customers
For only $10, you’ll be able to learn all of this and much more during this workshop.
Here’s a recap of the important event information to keep in mind:
- Title: Everything You Need to Know About Google My Business
- Date: September 29th, 2020
- Time: 9:30 A.M. to 11 A.M. MDT
At RevLocal, we help local businesses and multi-location brands with their digital marketing efforts. We create the foundational strategy with local search, reach new consumers with paid advertising, improve your business’s reputation with review marketing and engage your followers on social media.
If you’re ready to improve your online presence, our team is standing by! Click here to send a message to Courtney to get started.