- An easy to understand layout of why you need a website
- How websites are a part of your integrated digital marketing strategy
- The benefits of websites for your business
We all know the importance of having a great and easily accessible website to help your business reach more customers online. But, have you thought about having a locally optimized website?
People often think locally optimized websites (also known as microsites) are unnecessary or that they conflict with their business's main website. But, it's actually the opposite.
Locally optimized websites are used as extensions to your website to improve your online presence and rank higher in local searches. Here are some of the ways that they help:
- They're based around SEO strategies and can help your business show up easier in search results
- They're mobile-friendly
- They can be edited quickly
- They have a clear CTA (call-to-action) that encourage your customers to act fast
At RevLocal, we offer our clients the opportunity to have their own locally optimized website, called a microsite, to work alongside their website. Our microsites are built to put your business ahead of the competition and be chosen by more customers.
Download our free infographic to learn more about how microsites are essential to your integrated digital marketing strategy!
- RevSites work with Google Maps.
With a microsite, we'll put your business on the digital map by using the latest SEO strategies so that more customers can find your store when looking you up on Google Maps.
- Websites work with A.I.
As new trends in technology emerge, our team of website specialists will stay on top of any changes, using A.I. technology to make sure you're still found in the right searches.
- Microsite work with online directories.
Your microsite will stay consistently accurate and match all directory content, giving your business the trust needed by search engines to put you at the top of search results.
- Microsites work with your paid ads.
Do you have a sale or store promotion coming up? Our microsites will work with your paid ads to make sure you're seen by the right customers at the right time.